Temporary Policy Effective December 14, 2020:
This is an update to our COVID-19 notice posted April 2, 2020. Due to the recent surge in COVID-19 cases, inc-sys has temporarily modified our on-site support policies. On-site support will now be based on urgency. Furthermore, prior to making an on-site visit, our technicians will attempt to complete the service requirement remotely using remote support tools, or through providing guidance to your staff.
In the event on-site support is required:
We will first attempt to schedule the support visit after business hours to limit exposure to your team and ours. If that is not possible, or urgency requires, we will schedule during business hours according to the following conditions:
- Prior to an inc-sys support visit, all inc-sys technicians will receive a temperature screening. An inc-sys technician will not enter your facility if they present a fever or any symptoms of illness.
- Our technicians will be masked and maintain distancing of at least 6 feet.
- If a member of your on-site staff is awaiting COVID-19 test results due to exposure, presents a fever, symptoms of illness, or is under quarantine, please inform our staff ahead of time so that we can plan accordingly.
- Any inc-sys technician with known exposure to COVID-19 is not allowed to provide on-site support until completing a quarantine. Within our discretion, the quarantine is either (A) 14-day quarantine of asymptomatic isolation (B) 10-day quarantine of asymptomatic isolation with a negative COVID-19 test taken after the seventh day.
- Any inc-sys technician who contracts COVID-19 is not allowed to provide on-site support until the following conditions have been met:
- At least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared and…
- At least 24 hours have passed since last fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and…
- Symptoms of cough, and shortness of breath have abated, and…
- Received a negative COVID-19 test.
- The client’s on-site staff and contractors must be masked if they are in the same contained space as our technicians, regardless of distance.
- An open-office floorplan is a contained space. The closed offices that surround the open office space are separate contained spaces.
- Anyone who passes through the contained space in which our technicians are working, must be masked over mouth and nose.
- Inc-sys technicians are not allowed to enter your facility if on-site staff or contractors are not properly wearing masks over their mouth and nose. After-hours support is available.